Hey my lovelies!
I am so happy to know that gorgeous and talented Becca has nominated me for the Unique Blogger Award, its really encouraging to receive this kind of love from my blogging mates.
So a big thanks shout out to her!!!!!
As I graciously accept the award, I must play by the rules, which are:
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown her love to you by nominating you. I have done that in the very beginning, please do not forget to check her beautiful blog before leaving 🙂
- Answer the following questions:
- Brows or Mascara? & why? (No you can’t choose mascara and say you’d use it on your brows as well, it’s one or the other, the other has to remain untouched).
- What is your favourite perfume?
- What do you hope to have achieved by the end of the year?
So here are my answers:
- Brows anytime over Mascara 🙂 Although, brows are the most undermined feature on our face, it defines the entire look as neat or shabby depending on how well your brows are done. Brows really bring that oomph to your face! Do you guys think so too ?
- Currently, my favourite perfume is Chance from Chanel, have never received as many compliments as on this one lately 🙂
- By the end of an year , I want to do at least 30 more interesting posts. My sole reason for starting this blog was to share my love for fashion and (now) beauty with interesting and inspiring people out there in the internet world. Sometimes I find it difficult to be consistent given the high priority of finishing PhD in a given time, so my goal really is to be consistently posting content, which in future I can go back and still find interesting to read , keep true to myself all through and hopefully create a small yet beautiful blogging family of my own 🙂
3. In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award
So here are my much loved blogs (in no particular order) that I think are unique in their own beautiful ways:
- Alexa Make-up & Beauty
- 50 shades of Vanity
- Chai & Lipstick
- Your Beauty Journal
- Sense It Eve
- Ms Meehnia
- Beauty and Bants
- Beauty Beyond 50
And finally ask them 3 questions:
- What is your most favourite drugstore brand and high-end brand for make-up and why?
- Who is your most favourite make-up guru and why?
- What is the your most favourite place you have travelled to? Please share one destination that is on your travel wishlist.
So good luck my gorgeous lovelies, keep sharing fun and love!!!